Mortgage Protection Insurance
Affordable insurance that provides financial security for your home and family should tragedy strike.
What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
As a homeowner, you want to protect your home with affordable, comprehensive coverage. Mortgage protection insurance is a type of term life insurance that is designed to pay off your mortgage in the event of your death. It functions like a standard term life policy: You purchase a policy for a set period, make monthly payments, and if you pass away while the policy is in force, your chosen beneficiary receives funds to pay off your mortgage. This coverage ensures that your family could stay in their home if you were no longer able to contribute to mortgage payments.
Advantages of Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Protect your most valuable asset
- Ensure your loved ones never have to deal with the fear of losing their home
- Provide financial security if the unthinkable happens
Mortgage protection insurance is right for you if you want to:
- Provides a death benefit to pay off your mortgage in the event of your death
- Pays your mortgage payments if you become sick, injured, or disabled
- Protects your mortgage payments in the event of critical illness
- Provides benefits from a life insurance policy with generally affordable premiums
- Achieves peace of mind for your home and family
Mortgage Protection Insurance, there when you need it.
How It Works:
Call or fill out a short 5-minute application
See if you have been approved instantly
Receive your offer and choose your draft date
Contact Us Today
No Medical Exams